ON-GOING/RECENTLY COMPLETED PROJECTS
1. Yeadon Borough Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Project
Installation of approximately 250 LF of 8” Sanitary Sewer Main, two (2) precast manholes, and 350 LF of CIPP remediation on Providence Road and Lansdowne Ave (PennDOT Roadway). The following work was completed during the Summer of 2020.
2. Culbertson Run Stormwater Project- East Brandywine Township
The installation of three (3) large underground stormwater management beds and drainage improvements throughout a residential neighborhood within the Township ROW. The following work was completed during the summer of 2020.
3. Downingtown STEM Academy Additions Site Work
Eagle Contracting Inc. working for CH&E Construction for site work, utility installation, stormwater management, new parking lot construction, and three (3) additions to the existing building for Downingtown Area School District. The following project was starting in May 2019 and Completed in November 2020.
4. Valley Stream Apartments Stormwater Improvements- Westover Properties
EC completed extensive stormwater improvements at the above-mentioned project location including the following:
· PVC rain leaders: 5,000 LF
· 15” HDPE: 1,800 LF
· 18” HDPE: 500 LF
· Stormwater inlets: 14
· Stormwater manholes: 14
· Window wells: 30
· Topsoil restoration
· Sidewalk restoration
· Curb installation
· Pavement restoration
· Excavate against existing building for waterproofing: 3,000 LF
5. Main Street Water and Sewer Installation Project- Schwenksville Water & Sewer Authority
EC completed water and sewer installation within Schwenksville Borough on Main Street (PennDOT Roadway). Approximately 300 LF of 8” water main and 300 LF of 8” Sanitary Sewer Main. Significant traffic control requirements as well as rock excavation.
6. Folcroft Borough Sanitary Sewer Remediation Project
EC worked with Standard Pipe Services to provide CIPP lining, manhole rehabilitation, and sanitary main replacement within Township Roadways and ROW.
7. Borough of Darby Sanitary Sewer Replacement Project
EC completed the removal and replacement of approximately 150 LF of 8” main in conjunction with fifteen (15) laterals within a Township Roadway.
8. Emlen Tunnel Park Site Work (Radnor Township)
EC completed the required site work for the installation of a modular comfort station including sanitary sewer lateral, water service lateral, grading, parking lot pavement installation, walking trail pavement installation, and required grading.
9. Jarrett and Privet Road Sanitary Sewer Force Main Installation
EC completed approximately 1,000 LF of 1.5” and 2” sanitary force main installation for Horsham Water and Sewer Authority. Sanitary sewer was installed via directional drilling under Township Roadways and Township ROW.
10. Rustin Bayard High School Tennis Court Removal
EC removed the existing tennis court pavement for the replacement of the tennis courts.
11. Utility Improvements at Lansdale SEPTA Station
The following project was completed for the Borough of Lansdale which involves sanitary and electric improvements within an existing 150+-year-old brick tunnel under the SEPTA rail at the Lansdale Station. The project includes CIPP lining of approximately 325 LF of 18” sanitary line, fusing and pulling approximately 325 LF of 18” sanitary pipe through the existing tunnel, filling the tunnel with flowable fill, and installing approximately 450 LF of (6) 6” and (2) 4” conduits through the tunnel.
12. Chester Water Authority (CWA)- Performance Water Main Installation Contractor
The following project represents a terms contract for 2017-2018 for the installation of a water main, service laterals, and other work required by CWA.
· PennDOT- Morton Ave Chester, PA- 2700 LF of 8” DIP
· SR322- 8” main relocation for JD Eckman/ Road-Con
· 12” PRV- Kennett Township
· Service Renewals- Chester, Marcus Hook, Upper Chichester, Lower Chichester
· Service Verifications- VAC Truck
13. Old Country Buffet Fit Out- National Maintenance & Build Out
The project includes sanitary sewer installation, water main installation, curb, sidewalk, stairs, paver areas, Aqua high-pressure meter pit, and pavement restoration for the fit-out of an existing Old Country Buffet to five (5) retail stores.
14. Borough of Pottstown Borough Paving Restoration Project (2018 & 2020)
The project includes saw cutting, pavement removal, and restoration in localized areas throughout Pottstown Borough.
15. Upper Macungie Township Sanitary Lateral Rehabilitation Project
The project includes the removal and replacement of sixty-eight (68) laterals ranging from six (6’) feet to twelve (12’) feet deep within the township ROW.
16. Newtown Township Inlet Replacement Project
The project includes the removal and replacement of twenty (20) inlets throughout Newtown Township prior to pavement restoration.
17. Concord Township Park Construction
The project includes bulk earthwork, grading, installation of asphalt walking travel, and stormwater management for Concord Township.
18. Hawthorne Subdivision
The following project includes the site work and utility installation for a six (6) lot subdivision in West Chester, PA. For this project, EC installed an approximately 500 LF water main under the supervision of Aqua America, Inc. EC is also currently completely all lot work for each proposed dwelling (dwelling cost >$1 Million Each).
19. Glenwood Subdivision
The project involves the site work and utility installation for a fourteen (14) townhouse community in Collegeville, PA. EC also worked with the OWNER (BJ Winter Homes) to complete the required lot of work for the townhouses.
20. Advanced Auto Site Work
The project involves the site work and utility installation for an Advanced Auto located in Wilmington, DE for WKS Construction.
21. Marshall Bridge Road Embankment Stabilization Project- Kennett Township
The project involved the stabilization of an existing 1:1 embankment supporting Marshall Bridge Road in Kennett Township, PA. The embankment was being eroded by the Brandywine River. Stabilization included the installation of 3 drop manholes installed on the slope and the installation of 2,000 tons of R-6 Rip Rap in conjunction with a ‘benched’ earth stabilization method as proposed by Remington Vernick & Beach Engineers.
22. Pine Alley Storm Sewer Rehabilitation Project_ West Chester Borough
The project involved the installation of 3 precast manholes and replaced of a section of 54” diameter storm sewer in the West Chester Borough. EC will be working in conjunction with Precision Trenchless Technologies, LLC. out of Syracuse, NY for the rehabilitation of the existing storm sewer system.
23. Route 191 Water Quality Basin and Spillway Reconstruction Project
The project involved the installation of a water quality basin in Bethlehem Township. Basin construction includes the removal of approximately 7,700 cubic yards of material, the installation of required precast structures, and Proco In-Line Check Values. In addition, the project entails the removal of an existing concrete spillway under Route 191 (working in conjunction with PennDOT) and installing Contech Articulated Concrete Block. Project and specifications were provided by T&M Associates, Inc.
24. Lock #24 Historic Restoration Project
The following project includes the restoration of an existing historic stone masonry lock on a manmade canal in Walnutport, PA. The project involves stone masonry restoration, stream and canal restoration, and new retaining wall construction.
25. Charlestown Oaks Storm Sewer Lining
The project involves aiding Standard Pipe Services inlining five (5) existing stormwater seepage beds within an existing community in Malvern, PA.
26. West Chester Borough Snow Removal Contractor
The project involves the removal of snow from the business district for West Chester Borough from 2017-2021. EC was responsible for removing and hauling snow on High Street, Market Street, and Gay Street. Snow is hauled to the local parks.
27. East Caln Township Paving/ Emergency Contractor
The project involves pavement restoration, repair work throughout the township, and emergency contracting services for the East Caln Township for 2017-current.
PREVIOUSLY COMPLETED PROJECTS
- Hellertown Borough Cement Lining and Misc. Water Main Repair Project: Project consisted of cement lining 4” to 14” diameter water mains throughout the Borough. EC worked in conjunction with Heitkamp, Inc. and was responsible for access to pit excavation, water main replacement, and installation of associated fire hydrants and valves.
- Middletown Township Sewer Trench Restoration Project: Excavated, re-compaction, and subsurface remediation of approximately 3,300 linear feet of settling sewer trench backfill (by others) including asphalt base restoration.
- Montgomery Township Municipal Sewer Authority: Approximately 300 linear feet of eight (8) in sewer lateral and mainline repair in paved and unpaved areas. The majority of sewer lateral and mainline depths were in excess of ten (10) feet beneath the existing ground surface.
- West Norriton Township Sanitary Sewer Replacement: This sewer upgrade project included the replacement of approximately 740 LF of 12-inch diameter gravity sewer line with 18-inch diameter PVC gravity sewer line and replacement of four (4) existing manholes. The project also included the installation of an 8-inch sanitary sewer relief line immediately outside Forrest Avenue Pump Station and the installation of a new doghouse manhole. Please note, 2.5 MGD current flow during construction and main replacement.
- Lancaster Area Sewer Authority Collection System Rehabilitation 2013: The project involves the trenchless rehabilitation of 8-inch diameter sewer main, the re-establishment of service connections, and five excavated sewer repairs. LASA Project Number and Identification: 13-10-001
- Lancaster Area Sewer Authority Collection System Rehabilitation 2014: The project involves the trenchless rehabilitation of 5,992 feet of 8-inch diameter sewer main, the reestablishment of 78 service connections, and five excavated sewer repairs. LASA Project Number and Identification: 14-12-001
- Lancaster Area Sewer Authority Collection System Rehabilitation 2015: The project involves the trenchless rehabilitation of an 8-inch diameter sewer main, the reestablishment of service connections, and the installation of six (6) lamp hole cleanout structures. LASA Project Number and Identification: 15-12-001. EC worked in conjunction with Abel Recon, Inc.
- West Chester Borough Storm Sewer Repair: The project involves the trenchless rehabilitation of approximately 1,100 linear feet of 36” diameter brick storm sewer, associated pipe access, and inlet repairs. EC worked with AM liner in order to complete the required CIPP repair.
- Inglewood Sanitary Sewer Repair Project: The project involves the trenchless rehabilitation of approximately 3,500 linear feet of sanitary sewer via Slip Lining remediation for Towamencin Township, associated lateral replacement, and reinstatement. EC worked in conjunction with Propipe for Slip Lining remediation.
- Pennypack Creek Channel Maintenance: The project involved the stabilization of approximately 985 feet of streambank within the Borough-owned park and permanent easement. The proposed streambank stabilization measures included the installation of rip-rap toe protection, topsoiling, seeding, jute matting, and shoal removal. This project was financed in part by a grant from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Commonwealth Financing Authority.
Eagle Contracting Inc. has completed and/ or is in the process of completing work for the following municipalities:
- West Chester Borough
- West Whiteland Township
- Bethlehem Township (T&M Associates, Inc.)
- Towamencin Township (Gilmore & Associates, Inc.)
- Franklin Township (McCormick Taylor)
- West Norriton Township (RETTEW Associates, Inc.)
- Lancaster County Sewer Authority (LASA)
- Montgomery County Sewer Authority (CKS Engineering, Inc.)
- Borough of Hatboro (Gilmore Associates, Inc.)
- Radnor Township (Barclay Construction and Gannett Fleming)
- Hellertown Borough
- Derry Township (Buchart Horn, Inc. and Insituform Technologies)
- Trappe Borough (Gilmore Associates, Inc.)
- Borough of Walnutport (SSM Group, Inc.)
- East Hempfield Borough (RAV Associates, Inc.)
- Norristown Municipal Waste Authority (SSM Group)
- Whitpain Township
- Bucks County Water and Sewer Authority
- Kennett Township (Remington Vernick Engineers)
- City of Coatesville
- Concord Township
- Coatesville Area School District
- Habitat for Humanity (Coatesville, West Chester, West Grove)
- Chester Water Authority
- East Caln Township
- East Whiteland
- Borough of Pottstown
- Schwenksville Township
- Upper Macungie Township
- East Goshen Township
- Downingtown Area School District
- West Chester School District
- Borough of Darby (NDI Engineering)
- Downingtown Area School District
- Downingtown Water Authority
- Borough of Lansdale (Remington & Vernick Engineers)
- Horsham Water and Sewer Authority (Gilmore & Associates, Inc.)
- Folcroft Borough (Catania Engineering))
- Phoenixville Area School District
- Walnutport Borough (SSM, Inc.)
- Bethlehem Township (T&M Associates, Inc.)
- East Whiteland Township (AARO Consulting, Inc.)
- Newtown Township (Stantec)
- Warrington Township
- Borough of Yeadon
- East Fallowfield Township
- East Brandywine Township
- Upper Darby
PA Contractor’s License Number: PA122812
Aqua Pennsylvania Certified Contractor